1/72 Revell Heinkel He 111 H-6 wearing winter white

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Extraordinary work Kirby and very deserved prize \\:D/.
All the effort and care, are compensated with the satisfaction of a job well done.

Muchas felicidades campeón!! :thumbup:

Hi Kirby

I'm still stuck on your cockpit details. The whole thing, inside and out looks marvelous.

As someone who builds more or less constantly in 1/72, I know very well from bitter personal experience just how hard it is to work competently in that scale.

well done, I'm thoroughly enjoying this, even though I'm late for the party.

Great job and very worthy of the award! My only minor comment would be the aerial... in the photos, it looks a tad bit overscale.

Great job and very worthy of the award! My only minor comment would be the aerial... in the photos, it looks a tad bit overscale.

Thanks John, I think it looks a bit worse than it does by eye in close up against a white background. Although I agree EZ line is marginal at 1/72 - I stretch it out more than at the larger scales to make it thinner!

Makes sense Kirby! I know that photography can skew the perspective sometimes. It's a truly beautiful result! As fellow modeler striving for the best result, I thought I should give an honest assessment of what I was seeing. No criticism intended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back