1:72 scale Italaerei FW 190 D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
Dec 6, 2005
North Delta BC
Pretty basic kit, raised panel lines no interior detail etc. The last kit I completed. Scratch built cockpit and Eduard belts along with a vacu-formed canopy. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I have'nt posted on here in ages but hope everyone had a good safe and warm Christmas !!

fw1_zpss8syitap.jpg

new%20009_zpsatypny2u.jpg

fw2_zpsn5wwjjdl.jpg

fw4_zps7kyfwli1.jpg

Last edited:
A little bit oversized as memo serves but looking good. :thumbright:
Not sure on how to re size them. I used Photobucket which is becomeing a huge hassle to use. Is there a better way to upload pictures ? I thought doing it this way automaticly re sized them.

I'm afraid but you got me wrong. Pictures are OK. Of course you could resize them down before posting but it is not a trouble here. I meant the kit. The Italeri model , especially the fuselage is oversized a little bit for the 1/72 scale. Unless it is a copy of the Hasegawa old model that is incorrect at many details. However the model looks very fine.. It is really well done. Bravo ! :D

BTW.. if you want you may upload your pictures to a post directly here using the Upload a File button. Or just the Drag and Drop way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back