1/72 vacuoform Mavag Heja II aerosport

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
I present a project that took a while with the unhurried little by little, not having the interior'm doing, I'm not being very precise about the reality they did not find much information outs of the plane, if I found the series III the interior was quite different, as well as looking online I found some pictures of a colleague in another forum that serve as orientation.
I'm still deciding which scheme and pound but that will place you will see there is still enough to get to the painting phase.
i was looking for a picture I saw the plane in the camouflage of the Italian tricolor and also with black spots in the national flag was a tricolor triangle hungary but can not find it, I will continue looking for it until you reach the stage of painting.

5138e01c.gif

2226f608.gif

6a8b3c68.gif

5c587ec3.gif

8b239e7b.gif

Great choice Sergio, and great stuff Wojtek! Note though that while the first examples were stock Italian items, the Hungarians produced their own too, with various engine changes.
Get some info sorted for you Sergio.

wojtek thanks, a repertoire of information, good profiles, beyond not hurt any of you saw that I liked so much, I remember it was a Hungarian forum but I have not been found again, from there you can take photos inside pretty good, only point out one thing I've seen, the Italian re2000 Heja was identical but had Heja II and modifications as the nose guns were exchanged for a copy of the American heavy machine guns of 0.50 cal. the engine was also a copy of a W P wasp from what I read in a book that left me.

bustedring is another type of modeling the vacouforme much harder here no evil is a bad fit lace entered hahahahahaha, is something that used to do before the economic price as they have, and are an endangered species

A4K, sorry i don't remember you name now, but not be repeated I assure.
thanks I will be very necessary if or whether I have only 3 photos of the interior that are clear enough to get information from them, to get the angle of the image to get a scale so you can make the details more or less than the corresponding scale, the radio I have half picture is a shame since, as is the interior could see almost everything in great detail.

Rogi is simple if it is the detailed complicated, it's hard to find good information to detail the interior of this plane at least if the falcon there to kick, if the re-2000 Series III but as I have understood this plane according to be modified by the Hungarians (MAVAG) do not know if varies inside the re-2000 series II.
this is all put on and spend 3/4 parts over time in a model more.

today i have the left side of the cockpit
f8ad04c4.jpg

Great work Sergio!

Seems I don't have any cockpit photos sorry, will check other sources though.
What I do have are these, most from 'Magyar Sasok, A Magar Királyi Légierő 1920-1945' ('Hungarian Eagles -the Royal Hungarian Air Force 1920-1945'), by Punka György and Sárhidai Gyula, the last 2 however from 'Capronitól a Gripenig' ('From Caproni to the Gripen'), author unknown.

According to the first book, the Hungarian Air Force used the following Heja versions:
(Type - aircraft codes; amount; dates of service)

Reggiane Re-2000 "Falco" fighter - V.401- 470; 70; 1941-1943
MÁVAG Re-2000 Héja/M fighter - V.471-570, V.606-687; 183; 1942-1944
MÁVAG Re-2000 Héja single-seat dive-bomber - V.570 + 670; 2; 1943-1945

STA52364.JPG
STA52365.JPG

STA52366.JPG
STA52367.JPG

STA52368.JPG
STA52369.JPG

Last edited:
thanks evan god very good information,

but this model is re-2000 italian constructions and the Heja II all is construction in hungary, the model v5+40 this is heja II the bumps in the nose it deletan, the heja II so i could read is of 1944 not before.
in one italian forum found some pics of the re-2000 that will be inside I do

Oh.. I see.

I have checked on that. You have used a little bit incorrect URL adresses, I'm afraid. And it was the reason for not displaying them corectly. Now they should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back