1/72 vacuoform Mavag Heja II aerosport

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys,
i was working inside the plane doing some little detail as to 1/72 model as little can be achieved at least nothing but plastic and cable, the printer I have does not work well on acetate paper for the printing of the photogravures of home design or pictures taken, so my power is very limited in detail, is to place the plate dials and interior paint, I'm showing and ready

d9d1f186.jpg

0e2d88d0.jpg

f7389cf2.jpg

23f30ed5.jpg

cheers, even more so infamous a day like today 75 th anniversary of the slaughter in Gernika

Evan, Guernica is a town in Spain ( the Basque Country) that was razed to the ground without any warning by the Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War. It was the first town on the Nazi LW long list , destroyed at the way during the WW2.

You'r welcome Pal. But don't worry. The event isn't the most known one. It's because the Spanish Civil War is handled as a different war mostly. But in fact it was a prelude to the WW2 and should be considered as a part of it.

of cuorse evan that it, is a very good comparation.
on April 26, 1937 the Condor Legion as it says wojtek bombing the town of Gernika was the first carpet bombing on a civilian population disarmed and devoid of anything close to the army. GCE Spanish civil war strong test of the different techniques of battles, the Spanish Nationalist side left axis troops practicing combat tactics that later used by Europe and was the prelude to World War 2, but that if anyone here learned from mistakes

That's just terrible... :(

You may know this already, but the Russians wanted to carpet bomb Budapest during the 1956 uprising. Thankfully they didn't, sending about 2000 tanks instead. Nothing would have been left otherwise.

all authoritarian regime is bad not only because they deprive of freedom but for what they do today looks Syria, to say a current site, what happened in the Balkans in the 90, is appalling that these things happen but it is something that takes the in human being.

Just a note - the first aerial bombing of civilians by winged aircraft was at Guernica, but the first aerial bombing of civilians was London, in 1915- 1916, by Zeppelins of the Imperial German Air Service.

Yep, my grandmother said a relative was one of the first victims Terry. Apparently she was an old woman, and was just leaving her house when the first bombs were dropped - poor girl got such a fright she lost her footing on the stairs, fell and and broke her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back