1/72nd Academy Hawker Typhoon Mk. IB Age 9

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just showed this thread to Aaron. You have no idea how psyched he is. Looks like I'm in for some diaroma "stuff". He's pumped. He want's to do a WWII scene on his dresser with his Typhoon. :lol:

I love it...

Thanks again guys.

jeez, Aaron, 9 years old, and you're better than I am! :lol:

go for the diorama stuff little dude! :D

Matt, tell em' he can do anything with modeling and his imagination. I used to make maps for PC games with the editor like Crysis, steam, and some other games and I would let myself go with it but, it wasn't real. I couldnt admire it and take pictures of it after it was done. Im not at diorama level yet but, once I attain the skills I can make anything that I want. :D

god when i was 9 i was playing with mechano and building plastic planes with out painting them, too good to be true ! will most likely turn out to be a master modeller in a few years time.

ian.

What a pleasant surprise to discover Aaron's abilities.
I could see that several colleagues were already "trying" with our hobby. And at that age I had only "played" with my father's collection of WWII planes ... and it was an unpleasant massacre !!! He still recriminates the fact and wants revenge with my small collection !! Hahaha.

Congratulations Matt, have years of fun and satisfactions.
(Bien hecho Aaron!! :notworthy:)
There were no more photos of the Typhoon?

Saludos a ambos desde México :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back