13's....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did have a number 13 arf r/c one of these it was done with a yellow nose and had the camo with a yellow tail and rudder.

I've got the spinner spiral from one of my E/E sheets that I can use and I can use another sheet, from Third Group Decals, from which I can use the "13" from. It's in two parts, white and black, I can always just use the white "13" decals and paint them with suitable green colour, right? Any idea what RLM it would be? Also, shape and size matches the pic in post #219, which seems to be a bit larger than the size shown in the profiles above....
So, I should have this one covered...! 8)

Edit: Would RLM 25 Hellgrün or RLM 71 Dunkelgrün be a good choice? German Air Force WW I, WW II and Modern Colours

The RLM71 can be too dark I think.But the RLM25 looks much better.Also I wonder how the RLM02 would look like at the place.

The Green 13's

first is on a decal sheet that was in the Kagero book which looks closest to the pic I posted earlier, the second in the kit pictured!

Attachments

• IMGP3712.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMGP3710.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMGP3711.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread