2 bombs went off at the end of the Boston marathon,atleast

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very well said Marcel. It actions like those that reminds you there see still good people in the world. Keeps some faith in humanity.

Such a terrible event, very lucky that not more were killed. Lets hope they catch the bastard(s) that did this.

near the finish line they have tents for relaxing and also medical attention. a lot of medical personnel are there because of the stress and demands running like that takes on the body. so thery are there to make sure everyone doesnt get dehydrated, etc. had they not been there and able to give medical attention pretty quickly it could have been way worse. there are too many conflicting stories and we may never get the whole tructh from the media. since no group ( as of the time i am posting ) has taken credit...my guess its a "uni-bomber"/atlanta olympic lone wolf...or a home grown nut case like McViegh. but whomever it is they will be caught.

crap found out 2 relatives of mine finished just a few minutes before the bombs went off. They are happy to be heading back to Nebraska..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back