2 bombs went off at the end of the Boston marathon,atleast

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Commiserations hopes of speedy recoveries to all victims, and a quick, transparent efficient rounding up to the perps behind it.
My gut is its unfortunately by some crazy disaffected/spurned US person(s).

according to sources the JFK deal was a legit fire and supposedly had nothing to do with the Boston bombing. count i heard went up to 90 injured. ball bearings were used as shrapnel....2 ieds went off and 1 was disarmed. will be interesting to see if this is a lone wolf attacker or tied into a group. what a horrible thing...the work of a true coward...or group of cowards.

Agreed, A soft target hit is the sorriest thing anyone can do. And I'll bet it is the work of one as opposed to a group.

Someone needs to redirect his hobby interests.
It just boggles the mind. It probably would not have mattered if some of his own family were taken in the blast.
One can only feel deep sorrow for everyone and their families who are victims of this foolish act.

Just seen this on the news which seems as confused as the details on the incidents. I feel sorrow for the victims and wish the injured a speedy recovery though the trauma will never leave them. I also hope that the perpetrator/s are swiftly brought to justice.

that would be a big fat NO ........

too early to tell and too much speculation, we could have a warped mid-east cell, a supremest group, anyone with psychological problems and a hate for mankind

The World is better than it was, although faster media and its/our prediliction for bad news makes it seem to be worsening... its just now we know more so we understand less - still better overall than the near constant famines, epidemics, massacres and usual dogma insighted attrocities of the Middle Ages perhaps?

I'm not meaning to seem indignant or uncaring... at this tragic time, but un-accounted-for pessimism leads to the darker sides of humanity IMHO; that can end up commiting such depraved acts.

Last edited:
Not political at all.
How many of the 15 hijackers were from Saudi-Arabia?
9?
And now this.
There are no politics involved here.
We are dealing with mad dogs that have a 5th century mentality and access to modern technology.

They are now saying 3 dead and more than 140 wounded.

Absolutely terrible and such a cowardly act. I really hope they catch this **** alive, and make him pay for this terrible act.

A friend of mine was running in the Marathon and was aprox. a half a mile from the 2nd Explosion when it went off. His family was waiting at the Finish line for him and approx. 20m from the 1st Explosion.

Fortunately they are all okay. He let us all know through facebook that they are all good.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this. Lets hope we get the SOB's behind it.

Damn I was there last week, saw the preparations for the marathon. Hope they find the bastards who did this.

Edit: Just saw a photograph. I walked at that exact spot last Thursday. :(

Last edited:
I was really shocked to see the bombs go off on TV.
I feel for the families and people frightened, injured / maimed and killed.
What do you do with these bastards?
I'm not a religious man but, the old testament 'eye for an eye' seems right to me.
Dreadful, dreadful business.
Best wishes to all my American friends in these uncertain and unsafe times.
John

I want to say something positive about the whole sad affair. When you look at a video about the incident, you see panick of course, but despite that, you see many people rushing to the spot, trying to help. They are all brave people, not thinking of their own safety (there might have been another bomb), but their first thought was how to help. This shows that there are still many good people in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back