Dec 2, 2007 #1 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey I made this: Calendar 2008 by *WS-Clave on deviantART Hope you like it.
Dec 2, 2007 #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,976 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Awesome mate!
Dec 2, 2007 #3 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Nice! Calendar sales are seasonal merchandise, but still neat.
Dec 2, 2007 #4 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I'd love to get a calendar because your artwork is outstanding but... anything with just WWII aircraft? Just showed my pre-wife that this is on my x-mas list. 8)
I'd love to get a calendar because your artwork is outstanding but... anything with just WWII aircraft? Just showed my pre-wife that this is on my x-mas list. 8)
Dec 2, 2007 Thread starter #5 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey I debated that, and after re-considering again I think you have a good point. I should do a 'WW2' and maybe 'Fast Jets' or something?
I debated that, and after re-considering again I think you have a good point. I should do a 'WW2' and maybe 'Fast Jets' or something?
Dec 3, 2007 #7 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nice calendar clave!
Dec 3, 2007 #8 Bf109_g Senior Airman 634 1 Joined Aug 11, 2006 Location New Zealand That's a nice calendar, Clave