2009 Airshow Schedule

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Everyone,
I am going to the Paris Airshow, RIAT and Duxford Flying Legends in June/July this year...a once in a lifetime trip for me....if anyone has been to any of those in previous years and can give me tips on places to stand to take good photos or any other tips, it would be appreciated. Accomodation has already been taken care of and help in that regard is not required.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Everyone,
I am going to the Paris Airshow, RIAT and Duxford Flying Legends in June/July this year...a once in a lifetime trip for me....if anyone has been to any of those in previous years and can give me tips on places to stand to take good photos or any other tips, it would be appreciated. Accomodation has already been taken care of and help in that regard is not required.
Thanks in advance for any help.

for Duxford got by the land warfare hall you are near the end of the runway and I could easily fill many memory cards there :)

There are several places to catch the BoB flyby
the Russell Airshow in niagara falls Canada on the 6/7 june which is even better as it includes a 109 , last year it was 2 Spits , Hurricane (should have been 2) and the 109 with the Lanc
Vintage Wings
Welcome to Vintage Wings of Canada
the Canadian warbird heritage is having its flyin some time in middle of June and its safe to say they will have one also as they own the Lanc
CANADIAN WARPLANE HERITAGE

Yep, here is the article on the CWHM Lanc

TheSpec.com - Local - Propeller problems ground Lancaster

MOUNT HOPE -Corrosion has grounded Hamilton's world famous Avro Lancaster bomber.

The four-engine heavy bomber -- one of only two in the world in flying condition -- needs four replacement propellers before it can be considered airworthy.

Discovery of the corrosion in a routine inspection is a heavy blow to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, which rebuilt the plane and has flown it for 21 years.

More at the link above. Bummer

Just looked at schedule and it do's say the lanc's flying look a very good schedule. have a look at the duxford web site. I will be there and working best seat in the house end of runway landware fare.

Ricky

The 11th Edition of the International Air Demonstrations AIR SHOW will be held at the Radom Military Airfield on August 29-30 2009.

AIR SHOW is one of the largest public events in Poland. Over 200.000 spectators come to witness the air demonstrations and static displays. It is a prestigous opportunity that gathers airmen from around the world - from aerobatic teams to airliners - and businnessmen that invest in the avation industry. On the other hand, thousands of people come to admire the extraordinary skills of the world's best pilots. Alltogether, they build a community that comes to the Radom Airfield to spend the last summer weekend in an atmosphere that is full of surprises and atractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back