2018 FIFA World Cup (3 Viewers)

Your favorite to win the 2018 World Cup?


  • Total voters
    19
I think 1:0, maybe 2:1 is a good bet. All depends on if they come out prepared or not.

They certainly have drawn the easier side of the bracket though.
The "system" is supposed to avoid this, football has a habit of beating systems though. I f England get to the final they will not have beaten any recognised "big teams" but there have been some surprise big performances, especially Russia and Croatia.
 
The "system" is supposed to avoid this, football has a habit of beating systems though. I f England get to the final they will not have beaten any recognised "big teams" but there have been some surprise big performances, especially Russia and Croatia.

I see Croatia being a tough side to get past. I think they are very underrated.

I don't see much from Russia though. They are riding a homefield advantage, and I see them sputtering out next round.
 
Are Colombia a football team?
Or a wrestling team?
 
I think England can comfortably lose it from here, two strikers on the pitch.
 
Hopefully England will win the penalties for once.
England have never missed a penalty in normal time in knockout competition but have lost all but 1 penalty shoot outs 6-1 in total.
 
Lucky bastards :lol:
 
Gareth Southgate the England manager only ever took two penalties and missed them both, once for England in a shoot out.
 
You still can, maybe that's the final.
Ah if only that was true :thumbright:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back