2022 World Cup - Qatar (3 Viewers)

So I only saw the penalties, so what did I miss?

A tough and rough game, referes' hands were full. Argentina was better in most of the moments.
 
I thought the ref was awful, if the yellow cards were actually all yellow cards both teams should have been down to 9 men.
I get what you mean. Any fall of Messi was automatic fault whistled.
On purpose shooting a ball on the Dutch bench was uncalled for, too.
 
No, Croatia beat Brazil. They did their job.
Support France tomorrow Adler, just in case.
 
Nailed it :)

On the grill my friend. Good thing I have some premade Ajvar. I usually make it myself, but this was last minute.

BF5530EB-3F60-4E42-8471-F8F71E8C4F5C.jpeg
 
MOROCCO WIN!!!!! Portugal (and Ronaldo) OUT!!!!
 
Poor Ronnie was crying, is there anything funnier than Ronnie being helped out of the stadium in tears?

Nope...absolutely bluddy HILARIOUS. So glad we won't see that prima-donna again in this World Cup.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back