2022 World Cup - Qatar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Exactly, its killing the enjoyment and the spirit of the game.
Some EPL players dont celebrate goals now, so many have been ruled out and made them look foolish. If you are in the ground it is even worse, people in the stands are now looking on the internet to find out what happened in the game they are watching. But as a World Cup in Qatar demonstrates, no one cares about fans, they just want 2,000 there to fill the camera lens when a goal is scored or conceded.

I mean come on, some of the goals in this tournament were called back because literally the VAR determined the scoring player was a "C-Hair" length in the offsides.
Ah, but they publish pictures of electronic "men" from a video game to prove beyond doubt the decision was a good one. They have ruled goals in or out in the EPL by millimetres, and publish a picture of the "ball" over the "line". But that ball and line arent the real ball and line, the real line is white paint on grass, not an engineering flatbed etched by laser.

Ah, but they publish pictures of electronic "men" from a video game to prove beyond doubt the decision was a good one. They have ruled goals in or out in the EPL by millimetres, and publish a picture of the "ball" over the "line". But that ball and line arent the real ball and line, the real line is white paint on grass, not an engineering flatbed etched by laser.

Exactly, and this non-call is just another example of it.

:banghead: Unfortunately, the USMNT that I expected, finally has shown up in Qatar… :confused:
I actually thought they played quite well. Their problem is, they don't have real goal getters. If they scored more easily, the dutch team would have been in trouble.
As it is, the Dutch went through with another boring and uninspiring performance.

Oh God help us. That means we'll be out in the next round doesn't it? :lol:

5E88E746-7685-464E-BEFD-BB396279887B.gif

Both guilty parties are gone. Japan and Spain.
The Japanese were the worst set of penalties until that show, two brought on just for the purpose. That is just about the daftest idea in football. England brought on two just to take penalties in the Euros final, and both missed (Rashford and Sancho).

Well done Morocco! Sent Spain home in penalty kicks.

Yes Spain, you can go home and the watch the rest of the tournament from your couches too. Goodbye.
I'm not really happy that Morocco is still in it.
Moroccan "fans" rioted in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, every time their team won in the previous games. We don't need any of that. I would be glad to see them out of the tournament.

I'm not really happy that Morocco is still in it.
Moroccan "fans" rioted in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, every time their team won in the previous games. We don't need any of that. I would be glad to see them out of the tournament.

I'm good with them going home anytime now. Just needed them to piss in Spain's cheerios first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back