36feet10inches in The Great Outdoors

Out and about on two wheels.

bike.jpg
 
I bet you got out of the car to set up for that pic.
Trust me on this, I was a looong way from the car... this was a few years ago when a couple of friends and I cycled from Settle on one side of the Yorkshire Dales to Kettlewell on the other (and back) to watch the Tour de Yorkshire cycle race coming through. Very tough, hilly day. This is Mastiles Lane, which I believe is an old Roman road.
 
The good stuff.

whisky.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
Brings back memories of the days when I could still wander the hills, kipping under a "basher". Really miss being able to do such things.
 
I'm afraid the fridge was liberated rather. Fortunately the lavatory and plasma TV were left at home.
 
Lovely shots!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back