5 bands in your general music taste you can't stand

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This group could take all 5 spots on my list the BeeGees

Glad they aren't around any longer, candidates for the "Stick me in the Ear with a Nail Award."

Was listening to the radio the other evening during dinner, Come As You Are by Nirvana is playing... Great song, enjoying my Brides' company, and the song ends....

The next song was How Deep is Your Love by The BeeGees....

I damn near sh!t myself.... What audacity.... What petulance.... How dare they belittle and mock Nirvana in such a way.... Uve gotta be on crack to program those 2 songs together, its downright criminal...

hiphop bands : where do i start??
rap and r&b bands: idem ditto
madonna: bad looks, bad music, ...
amy whinehouse: IMO its obvious why :D
black sabbath: the music is fine, the "singing" is barely understandable

The very nature of this thread would get flamed in the acoustic guitar forums I'm a member of. It would start out like this: "First off, who are you to say what music is good or bad? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad music!!!" It goes straight downhill from there. I happen to agree with the notion that a personal distaste for something essentially means it's bad. I mean, good medicine may taste awful but it's still good medicine. I don't make that analogy with music. Anyway...

They should learn that everyone has there own taste in music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back