625 Sqn Lancaster LM384 CF-X Pearson Crew

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

streak98

Recruit
Aug 19, 2014
Hi,

looking for all Informations about the Loss of Lancaster LM384 / CF-X Pearson Crew on Nightraid to Leipzig 19./20. February 1944.
The Crew went down near Bledeln (Lower Saxony) south of Hannover City.
Every Info`s or Details, especially about the Crewmember are welcome.

Thank`s for helping in advance,

streak98 (Dirk)

IMG_20140819_171724_zps2hyohzeh.jpg

Peter (Jupiter) might have more info, as he's been studying and collecting info on the Squadron. His Grandfather was pilot of 'Oozlum Bird', CF-O, shot down over Stuttgart in July 1944.
He doesn't look in that often, but i can get in touch with him if you think it might help ?

Hello Airframes,

it would be very nice if you can send me the contact address from Peter !!!
Every help is welcome...

Thank`s and a nice Weekend,

Streak98 (Dirk)

I'll check with him that it's OK to pass on his address, and get back to you as soon as possible. I'm going away tomorrow (Saturday) for a few days, so I might not have an answer for you until later next week.
I'll send you a PM when I receive a reply from Peter.

Hi,

looking for all Informations about the Loss of Lancaster LM384 / CF-X Pearson Crew on Nightraid to Leipzig 19./20. February 1944.
The Crew went down near Bledeln (Lower Saxony) south of Hannover City.
Every Info`s or Details, especially about the Crewmember are welcome.

Thank`s for helping in advance,

streak98 (Dirk)
Hi I am the grandson of Adam Sinclair the flight sgt and have quite a lot of info about the plane and have details I would be happy to share.

Welcome to the site Andrew. The OP hasn't been here for almost 3 years but there are a lot of people here that would be very interested in the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back