8 Years Old (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you my friend. I could upload a youtube video with an hours worth of those bloody S. African Vuvuzelas that we all love

Thanks guys. Found my first thread but I don't think I'll live long enough to find my first post...

.....and this year I did find a P-47 that did cold weather testing in Canada, on skis.

I think that was your first post, at least according to my crawler script.

Not stalker script, no?

Not stalker script, no?
big-brother-is-watching-you.png

Just noticed I've been here for 8 years and 4 days. A great home away from home. Met some great people here and you guys have taught me an awful lot. Now here's my favorite gif...

Good on yea Geo time passes by way to fast. ;)

Congrats Geo and let me appreciate your kind comments always like other members :)

Spinpachi my son loves Japan not so much S.K. he has already filed for 2-3years more over there with the 35FW out of Misawa.The squadron left S.K on 7/4/17 the day little boy did a launch the joke was on the flight back"they must of heard the 35th left".Momma was about to cry when he told her but it might get us more of an opportunity to get over that way tickets are Gawd awful expensive.Hell this keeps up I might end up with a Japanese daughter in law :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back