Mar 8, 2009 #21 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Prosecuting god?! Where was this Sturmer?
Mar 8, 2009 Thread starter #22 Ferdinand Foch Staff Sergeant 759 2 Joined Dec 1, 2008 Location Stafford Springs, Connecticut He sued God. Jeez, that guy might be going to H@@@ when he dies!
Mar 9, 2009 #23 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,537 26,869 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com I think Sturmer is referring to the Nebraska state Senator (yes, a senator) who sued God...but the Judge ruled against him, I thought... Pretty sure this was last October. Would be nice if someone would put a little chlorine in the gene pool...
I think Sturmer is referring to the Nebraska state Senator (yes, a senator) who sued God...but the Judge ruled against him, I thought... Pretty sure this was last October. Would be nice if someone would put a little chlorine in the gene pool...