Shoot it down?

• Yes, Fighter

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, ADA

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Could be seen from NW Missouri this afternoon. The sheer audacity of this is what bugs me. I have heard that we will shoot it down over the Atlantic. Why did we not shoot it down over the Pacific? If it is because we didn't detect it, then just WOW! Scary that we did not pass this test, but good that we will be thinking of ways to not let it happen again.

Could be seen from NW Missouri this afternoon. The sheer audacity of this is what bugs me. I have heard that we will shoot it down over the Atlantic. Why did we not shoot it down over the Pacific? If it is because we didn't detect it, then just WOW! Scary that we did not pass this test, but good that we will be thinking of ways to not let it happen again.

If understood it correctly, it was first detected over Canada. It first entered US airspace from Canada into Montana.

Shoot it down?

No politics. Simple question.

Attachments

• 230203133617-01-china-spy-balloon-super-169.jpg
    230203133617-01-china-spy-balloon-super-169.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what all the fuss is about.
It's been reported that the "spy" balloon belongs to a member of the Chinese branch of the IPMS, who lost radio control of it when he was trying to get a colour picture for a model he is building ..................

Don't know what all the fuss is about.
It's been reported that the "spy" balloon belongs to a member of the Chinese branch of the IPMS, who lost radio control of it when he was trying to get a colour picture for a model he is building ..................
You think roadking is owner of that balloon?

They'll need a gun-equipped aircraft with non-explosive ammo that punches some holes in the balloon to have it slowly lose altitude

Happened 25 years ago, and the balloon did not come down. Over a thousand rounds were fired into it.

I saw where there was a second one in south America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back