A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Look at all them wires
waaaaayyyyy too many for me !
 
HASP348.jpg


HASP348_1.jpg
 
Nice re-release but I wish they would get the Hiryu and Soryu bands the correct Dark shade of Blue, the lighter shade depicted started to appear on Soryu Zeroes in Feb 42
 
Yeah, but it's a kitty hawk!
never built a kitty hawk kit, but will take that as a bad sign :lol:
 
Look at my GB RF-101, the problem with Kitty Hawk is they produce little done subjects but they half way do their research and charge you Tamiya prices. Their not enormously bad kits, you have to do your own research and fix what they did wrong and clean up the kit as you go. Something that an $80 or $90 kit shouldn't need. I have several of their kits, F-94C, MiG 25, Super Entard, Jaguar, etc... All great projects, but it's been said they promise more than they can deliver.
 
This says new release but I think it might be a re-release...

1574740353130.png

​
....as I see a pretty good build here, dated 2018....Internamtional Scale Modeller

Either way I want to be done as 3 of 5

1574740035285.png
 
At least the second set like that. Very cool.
 
Hong Kong Models have just released a B-17G (early production) in 1/48th scale. When I saw the price, I thought it must be a typo, and that the kit was 1/32nd scale, but no, it is 1/48th scale - and at a discounted price in the UK of £104.39 I think it can stay on the shelves !
 
Last edited:
I'm done with 4 engine aircraft, outta room. And to sell them, the over 100$ shipping makes it a hard sell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back