A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Here's a selection of future releqases from Revell and Airfix, gleaned from the Hannant's newsletter. Some of these might have been mentioned before, by myself or others, so apologies for any duplications. Dates of release are shown where known, although no prices have yet been published.

Revell
Spitfire Mk1 1/32nd scale, May 2010. (not shown whether a new tooling).
BAe Hawk , Red Arrows, 1/32nd scale, new tooling. (might be a mis=print for 1/72nd scale?)
JU88A1 Detail set 1/32nd scale. (see Piet's post)
Fokker Dr1 1/48th scale (ex- Eduard) June 2010.
Albatross DV 1/48th scale (ex-Eduard) July 2010.
T28 Trojan 'Flying Bulls' gift set (possibly the old Monogram 1960's kit?)
RAF Pilots and ground Crew 1/48th scale
Luftwaffe Pilots and ground Crew 1/48th scale.
Airfix
Spitfire Mk1 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Bf110C/D 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Bf110E 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Spitfire MkXII 1/48th scale.
Seafire MkXVIIC 1/48th scale
Bf109E 1/48th scale.
Bf109E Trop. 1/48th scale.
There were a few other bits and pieces from both companies, but these are the most interesting probably.

Woot!

1st quarter 2010

E32

Attachments

• E32.jpg
    E32.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 750
I found this info on another forum and thought it would be interesting to many if I re-post it here...

Eduard had announced some interesting new releases in 1/72 (my preferred scale) during this year:

- MiG-21MF, will be released in September...Standard ProfiPACK MiGs will then follow during the fall and winter.
The picture below shows MiG-21 3D render of mold:

Ed2.jpg

- Two kits in 1/72nd, which are the Hellcat and Avia B-534. Both of them are expected late this year.
Hellcat 1/72 3D render of mold:

Ed3.jpg

7076 F6F-3 HELLCAT 1/72 Profipack/7078 HELLCAT Mk.I/Mk.II 1/72 Profipack:

Ed1.jpg

And finally... Liberator GR.Mk.V and GR.Mk.VI in 1/72nd scale are also due to be released in 2010. These will be ex-Minicraft molds with Eduard conversion parts.

I'm especially looking forward to MiG-21s releases in 1/72. With LiftHere (local Serbian company) announcement of reprinting some of their 1/72 aftermarket decals for Yugoslav MiG-21s, this will make some interesting modelings projects possible.

Last edited:
Good stuff Igor. Even though I don't normally do 1/72nd scale, the RAF Liberator sounds interesting.
Italeri have just released a 1/48th scale kit of the Opel 'Blitz' 3 tonne truck, although I never saw any notifications of this.
The box doesn't show that it's Opel, which it obviously is, presumably due to Trade Mark / copyright laws or similar. It'll be very useful for dioramas, including Luftwaffe - which is why I've just bought it!!

Just thought i would build the revell 1/32 eurofighter befor the big mossie that eurofighter is a pig of a kit not up to revells usual standards .I was surprised to find quite a bit of flash on the parts and as for the canopy it has got a dirty great seam down the centre on both bits what a nightmare.BB

Hmm. Flash seems to be making a re-appearance on a number of kits lately, and not just from Revell. The canopy seams are a bit of a pain, and never used to be something as common as they are now. Not a problem though - scrsape and light sand, polish with 'T-Cut', and a coat of Johnson's 'Klear' if required.
I'd heard from reviews and previews that the Typhoon 2 was supposaed to be a good kit. Not my 'bag' though, too modern, as the most modern thing to me is a Phantom, or a Tornado if pushed - I'm still behind identifying an F15 from and F16 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back