A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

we also need 1/32 plastic kits of the ar 234c, ju88a-4/c-6 (maybe there will be conversion kits soon) and what about a he 177? :D

we also need 1/32 plastic kits of the ar 234c, ju88a-4/c-6 (maybe there will be conversion kits soon) and what about a he 177? :D

There are conversion sets available for other Ju-88's already, AIMS decals for one has sets for the A-5, C-6 and G-6 that I know of...and there is abig set for the A-4, don't recall the maker off hand....

Just thought i would build the revell 1/32 eurofighter befor the big mossie that eurofighter is a pig of a kit not up to revells usual standards .I was surprised to find quite a bit of flash on the parts and as for the canopy it has got a dirty great seam down the centre on both bits what a nightmare.BB

So what you saying is that the clear canopy has a seam in the middle of the canopy :rolleyes:
are Revell dumb or what :oops: Anychance you could put up a picture of the canopy ?
i was going to buy this kit to go with my Trumpy' 1/32 Lightning and make a display
base and a brass plaque with the words ''old meets new'' Think i might pass on it now.

ian.

It's becoming more common these days, possibly due to moulding a more accurate shape, particularly on compound curves with 'bubble' type canopies. The first time I saw it was on the Dragon P51D and, although bl**dy irritating, it's not a major problem, and is very easy to rectify.
Just carefully shave the seam line with a sharp scalpel blade, very lightly sand, then polish back with 'T-Cut' - done!

OOP'S :oops:

We are announcing our next new 1:32 PCM kit, PCM 32011, which is a combination kit of the Focke-Wulf FW-190A-1/A-2/A-3. Here you go Wayne

Please don't take this as 'Gospel', but there's a possibility that Revell might be re-releasing their 1/32nd scale Mosquito BIV and Bf110G sometime soon. (the Bf110C is already re-released). Whilst looking for something on the Hannant's web site, I spotted two 'Future Releases' from Squadron - canopies for both the above mentioned kits.
Why release canopies if the kit isn't going to be availabel? Sounds promising, and I'll welcome both kits, especially the Mossie, as I've been wanting to do a conversion to the FBVI for many years now!

A correction to the info I've posted above regarding Eduard's new releases - MiG-21MF due to be released in September will be in fact in 1/48 scale and not 1/72. Hellcat will be in 1/72 as posted earlier.

Saw these at hannant's....

Hobby Boss HB80355 1:48 Tornado ADV Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £45.99
Hobby Boss HB80386 1:48 F4U-4 Corsair Early Version Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Hobby Boss HB80393 1:48 AU-1 Corsair Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Italeri IT2687 1:48 Grumman E-2C Hawkeye Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £49.99
Italeri IT2689 1:48 F-111E Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £23.99
Italeri IT2694 1:48 Grumman EA-6 Prowler Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Kinetic K48022 1:48 Grumman EA-6B Prowler Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases
Trumpeter TU02840 1:48 F-100 Super Sabre (TF-100 2 Seater) Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases

Wonder if all are new toolings with recessed panel lines....:confused:

Ah Ha! Been waiting for the Tornado ADV - didn't expect the price though!!
Haven't had the weekly e news from Hannant's this week, grrr!

Saw these at hannant's....

Hobby Boss HB80355 1:48 Tornado ADV Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £45.99
Hobby Boss HB80386 1:48 F4U-4 Corsair Early Version Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Hobby Boss HB80393 1:48 AU-1 Corsair Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Italeri IT2687 1:48 Grumman E-2C Hawkeye Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £49.99
Italeri IT2689 1:48 F-111E Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £23.99
Italeri IT2694 1:48 Grumman EA-6 Prowler Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Kinetic K48022 1:48 Grumman EA-6B Prowler Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases
Trumpeter TU02840 1:48 F-100 Super Sabre (TF-100 2 Seater) Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases

Wonder if all are new toolings with recessed panel lines....:confused:

Time will tell...Jan? ...but should be....

Just noticed Airfix have released a brand new 1/48th scale Bf109E, which can be built as the E1, E3 or E4. One of the decal options is Galland's machine. They've also re-released the 1/48th scale JU87B - at last!
Italeri have released a new FW190 kit, again in 1/48th scale, allowing one of 5 machines to be built, including Graf, Wurmheller and Priller, and the kit includes PE parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back