A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1/24 gladiator would be nice and would make a nice change from the spits and messies and190s.bb

Even a 1/32nd scale Gladiator would be nice.
It would seem that Jan has been at the cooking sherry again - a 1/24th scale B29 indeed! Silly boy, the bl**dy box wouldn't fit into your flat!!

Just spotted a couple of interesting future releases on the Hannant's web-site.
A 1/32nd scale Gloster Sea Gladiator, from Silver Wings, a resin kit apparently, price TBA. ( Malta perhaps ?)
1/32nd scale Spitfire MkVIII from Tamiya, at £115. (Getting their monie worth out of the basic moulds for the MkIX then !)
And especially for Harrison, again from Tamiya, a 1/48th scale P51B 'Blue Noses', 352 FG, at £21.99 (approx $33 US).
(Personally, I think the latter is a bit steep for an existing kit with different decals, unless it's got PE parts, and even then a tad high.)

It might be that one then H. The Hannant's site doesn't have dates showing when they listed the 'future releases', and I noticed a couple of other products on the listings have now been released. I haven't had an e-mail update this week, and the Mustang might well have been on the mailing list newsletter some time back, and I missed it.
On a slightly different note, I noticed in a magazine a couple of 1/32nd scale after market accessories/detailing parts designed for the Revell Mosquito, which again makes me wonder if this kit is going to be re-released again. I hope so, as I want to do a conversion from the BIV to FBVI.

That sounds more like it ! I just did the conversion to dollars at the current GB/US exchange rate, so $23 is more in line with the price actually in the US. The original kit was around £13, and is now, I think, about £17, with this latest issue at £22. Cheeky blighters! Think I'll stick with the superior IMC kits (B and D), and get whichever decals are needed.

True but here ICM is same price as Tamiya. Also I'm having tons of trouble finding Eaglestrike Blue Nosed birds of bodney parts 1-3...

Part 1 has Snoots Sniper Decals

I'll stick with Revell! :evil4:

I think I saw those decals, either at Model Hobbies, or Hannant's. Not sure it was the ones you're looking for, but worth a check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back