A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh Ho, Uhu ! Nice! I've always liked the look of that ugly kite - probably because of all the clear areas, allowing a vioew of the interior.
Just seen an ad for the Revell 32nd scale He111,due out October, at around £52, with the RRP about £60. Not bad for a kit with a 70cm wing span - that's 28 inches !!!

Couple of new ones just been released, which might be of interest.
First, 1/32nd scale Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 from Trumpeter.
More than 240 parts, 3 decal options for 1942, variable position flaps, 'rubber' tyres (yuk!). I haven't seen any reviews, but given it hasn't got any of the inaccuracies quite often found in Trumpeter kits, it could be good, and at last, a '109F in this scale ! Priced at around £35 in the UK.
Next, 1/48th scale Messerschmitt Bf110D-3, from Cyber-Hobby(Dragon), 260 parts, plus 13 clear and 16 etched.
A very good review (although the modeller has used an antenna wire which looks like a rope!), stating that nothing has been left out, particularly in the cockpit. Not clear if the 'bonus engine set' is included in UK issue, but is for the US.
Retail price in the UK around £36. Seems a bit steep to me, but each to their own.

Just noticed the Hasegawa 1/32nd scale Bf109F-4 trop has been announced for imminent re-release too. On my list of 'buy to get built some day when the others are finished at last' projects !!

WHAT ! Oh b*ll*cks ! I've reserved one at my local shop, and already scheduled the build, so that it can be displayed with the other 1/32nd scale BoB models from the GB. I've even seen adverts with the offer price and suggested retail price. Doom, gloom ......... !

I am more than tempted, and will (hopefully) probably get one. Where the h*ll I'll put it, is another matter entirely !!

don't you mean "where the he111 I'll put it"? :lol: sorry couldn't resist

I am determined to get one of those big Heinkels myself when it comes out, my birthday at the end of october...my bribe to revell worked then :twisted:8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back