A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's what I meant Wayne, sorry, should have made it clearer. It's now been billed as 'on the way', after the delay in releasing it in July. do you know if this is a new kit, or a re-issue of their original from years back ?

Just noticed that the 1/48th scale version of Italeri's Tankwagon (Luftwaffe fuel truck) is now out, at around £12 in the UK. Useful for those who like doing Luftwaffe dioramas ......

Silver Wings have now released their first 1/32nd scale Gloster Gladiator,as a Sea Gladiator. Should be a nice kit, but following the current trend of being a bit pricey, at around £100 or more.

If it's a low back, I might be interested. But I'm afraid they are very pricey, no matter how good they are. Not too bad, maybe, if the engine etc is to be displayed, but I normally prefer a 'complete' appearance, so all that detail is superfluous to me !
If it's a high-back, then it's a rip-off! The MkIX, MkVIII and MkXVI could all have been provided (with alternative parts) in one kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back