A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, and BTW, Eli @ Zotz announced on LSP, 3) 1/32 P-51D decal sets to be released end of April.

Oh boy! What to do now? If I preorder from HLJ I get it @ 20% off, which makes it 7840 yen, or about $93 US, if I wait, it goes up to 9800 yen, about $117 US, or do I wait to see what the ZM kit looks like? But if I wait to see what the ZM kit looks like then I miss the discount. The ZM Ta-152 was $95, plus shipping, thru Volks USA last year, what is their P-51 going to cost? Oh, the agony, agggggoooooonnnnny!!!

Well...sight unseen I would go with Tamiya, you must know from their Zero And Spitfire kits that this will be a SUPER Model! No disrespect intended at all to ZM Ihave there first 2 releases!:)

Agreed Wayne, plus at 93 USD, the Tamiya kit from HLJ, is a great bargain, even with shipping. Wonder what it will be going for here in the states?, when it finally gets here, no one here has it listed, pre-order, or future release. Anyway, got till the end of May to preorder @ 20% off, so no hurry.

And I've got the Trumpeter to deal with. But then I'm making it race 6 at Reno, Merlin's Magic. So it gets cut up a bit. But after seeing the Spit, it should be a good one.

Wayne, I did it, preordered the P-51D from HLJ, first time I've ever ordered a kit totally sight unseen, got to rely on Tamiyas reputation on this one.

OOOOOOOO!

80 bucks on average on E-Bay for earlier ones so it'll be interesting what they set the price at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back