A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Revell have released a 'new tooling' of the HP Halifax MkI/MkII in 1/72nd scale, which includes the 'round' mid-upper turret not available in the old 'Matchbox' kit. It's at Model Hobbies now, at £17.99 (RRP £19.99).
I'm guessing it's possibly based on the 'Matchbox' moulding, but updated, and does look rather good in the photo on the Model Hobbies web-site.

Thanks Jelmer. Since posting, I have seen the review, and looked closely at the photo on the MH web-site (different to the one in the review), and I agree, it is a completely new tool.
I don't normally 'do' 1/72nd scale, but I've been thinking about a Halifax diorama for some time, so might treat myself !

Well....based on the Hyperscale review it sure looks like a very nice kit. Revell sure are on a roll with these big a/c. A few years ago their new Lanc, a while back the new B-17 and now this Halifax (and the Ju-88 too which ofcourse is smaller, but also rather nice) And there's more to come I believe. Heard about an all new 1/48 Lockheed Ventura the other day

Ventura? Ears prick up with interest!!
Been wanting to add a 1/48th scale RAF 2 Group Ventura to the line up for some time, to go with the Mossie, Boston and Mitchell. Looking forward to that one !!

Some very interesting stuff there Karl! The B-24 was a good kit, glad to see it back. Just noticed that the Revell Ventura is a PV-1, which I think is the 'solid' nose - b*gg*r !
Noticed a 1/32nd scale Mossie too !

Users who are viewing this thread