A few more future releases. (8 Viewers)

Two coming soon from Atlantis, both being Monogram reissues. One is the old Monogram 1/67 B-26B and the other is their 1/128 space missiles kit.

uid_1417_Atlantis+B-26+Lil-Nell+4000pix.jpg
M6871boxtop__56823-2.png
 
I like the ones you can fire up, then you've got to go chase them up. 🤣
You just stick a model rocket engine in after you've built it. That will light you up.
 
Like a bumble bee
Or an F-4 Phantom
 
With an erratic flight path and great hover qualities, maybe the original helicopter !! And they can carry one hell of a payload and if need be deliver a belting sting !!............................Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ I'm out of here...........Buy. 😂
When I was about 13/14 I built the Revell 1/72 scale B-24D. I was also into model rocketeer. My dad (always the kid at hart) and I decided to see if we could fly it!!!!! I strapped 8 D cell rocket motors to it, two on top of each with inboard and out board the engines and one between the engines on the bottom of each wing and one on top and one below the double tail. Dad got a sheet of plywood out and set it at about a 50-60 degree angle to launch from and pulled the car over. "You ready son" he said, "Yeah dad lets do this" I excitedly replied! He took the leads and touched them to the car batterie. and WOOSHHHH that thing takes of and cart wheels off the plywood towards ME!!!!!! I run and turn and it chases me EVERY trun I make it cartwheel and my dad LAUGHES AND LAUGHES AND LAUGHES. Finally the parachute charge fires and it stops. all three of the rockets on the right wing and the one on top between the tail had fired. the other four, not so much, AND as for the model, not much broken on it. But I shall for ever have that moment with my father and I just being fun. I miss him very much!!!!!
 
When I was about 13/14 I built the Revell 1/72 scale B-24D. I was also into model rocketeer. My dad (always the kid at hart) and I decided to see if we could fly it!!!!! I strapped 8 D cell rocket motors to it, two on top of each with inboard and out board the engines and one between the engines on the bottom of each wing and one on top and one below the double tail. Dad got a sheet of plywood out and set it at about a 50-60 degree angle to launch from and pulled the car over. "You ready son" he said, "Yeah dad lets do this" I excitedly replied! He took the leads and touched them to the car batterie. and WOOSHHHH that thing takes of and cart wheels off the plywood towards ME!!!!!! I run and turn and it chases me EVERY trun I make it cartwheel and my dad LAUGHES AND LAUGHES AND LAUGHES. Finally the parachute charge fires and it stops. all three of the rockets on the right wing and the one on top between the tail had fired. the other four, not so much, AND as for the model, not much broken on it. But I shall for ever have that moment with my father and I just being fun. I miss him very much!!!!!
This is what your dad had in mind for you..

1657647248786.png
 
I wonder if Terry (Airframes) wants one of those Buccaneers!....................................................remembering that terrifying build he went through a few years back. :D
 
Hmm. Not sure whether or not to finish that Buc, or get the new-tool kit !
 
I found that by using a heated screwdriver and lighting some gunpowder sprinkled around the hole, I could produce REALLY AWESOME shell hits.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back