A few more future releases. (5 Viewers)

I have built both. I don't believe it is. They both build up into very beautiful kits.
 
Yes, I recall hearing of the Sonia, but that's all I recall of it.
It's the same with women: you remember the name but can't figure out who she was. Was Sonia the blond Swedish girl I met in Paris or was she the brunette French friend of hers? And was it in Paris? I think it was in Lisbon, but I vividly remember I met Sally in Lisbon and Sally didn't have a friend called Sonia. Her friend was a redhead called Betty. :rolleyes: o_O:oops:
 
Red Sonja! I dig chicks with swords!
My wife is proficient in sword, knives and Arnis. Sorry, she is taken at the moment. Check back after my missing body is found chopped up and buried in the back of the house with the dogs.
 
Last edited:
Don't get us all worked up now.
I have stories that would get me killed if I shared. It does worry me that she has out lives two husbands. She is older now and feeling much better now.
 
This is definitely worth getting!

Eduard A6M5:A6M2-K combo 1:48.png
 
Might have been released already, either way....The Ageless Warrior, Coral Maru, aka USS Coral Sea CV-43!

IMG_20250316_184553.jpg


IMG_20250316_184704.jpg


IMG_20250316_184638.jpg
 
Love the Hampden!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back