A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now that will be a very welcome addition! Probably around £30 I'd guess, so in Hasegawa 'old prices' territory, but the Hasegawa kit is going for silly money these days anyway.
Think I'll be getting myself one of those when it's released. (Oh no! Even more display space needed !)

See that Relish Models have on pre-order HK's 1/32 B-17G for £230 and is getting delivered, Airfix 1/72 B.II Lancaster for £21.19.....plus their RAF WWII Bomber Re-Supply set for £14.99....

Bit of a steep price for the B-17, but then, there's a lot of model there! Wouldn't mind one, but apart from the price, I definitely don't have room for such a monster!
The contents, and quantity, of the Airfix re-supply set look very good indeed - hope they release it in 1/48th at some time, along with a Lanc. And top marks for being the first to produce a complete, injection kit of the MkII Lanc.

B-17 is a definite no no...like you Terry just don't have a space for it...

and the ZM J2M3 Raiden is now up for pre-Order....for me this pips the Tamiya Corsair....

Attachments

• Raiden Pre-Order.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
The Revell 1/32nd scale Bf109G-6 (early and late versions in one kit) is now on the shelves. At Hannant's for £22.99, or 19.99 to non EU customers.
Better hurry before Wayne buys up all the stock .................

paid under £20 for mine from Creative models - I've just opened the box here....

FalkeEins - The Luftwaffe blog : Luftwaffe modelling - new tool Revell Bf 109 G-6 early and late versions in 1/32nd scale (04665) and new tool Airfix Fw 190 A-8 in 1:72nd scale

Ho Ho! Isn't it nice to be in the company of such good, humorous, supportive, understanding, generous, friendly people .........

Users who are viewing this thread