A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one there, hope to see these 4 by end of the week.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Thanks Jim, some tell you things that most other books don't. Some authors of books use fake names to some of there characters out of respect or request from there fellow service men. I am really interested in the book we kept them flying as very many books out there and not very many that deal with ground crews. Usually mentioned but this one suppose to be specially about them.

Last edited:
That's a good catch there Don. I got volume 1 from the RAF Museum, Cosford, on Special Offer at £17 instead of the full £35, and I should look for Volume 2 as well.

Been waiting for over two weeks for Volume 9 of 'Luftwaffe Crash Archive'. They normally arrive around 4 to 6 days after ordering, so I hope it hasn't gone astray.

As promised a short review of newest book in my library...
A book "Messerschmit Bf 109 - The Yugoslav Story" is a joint effort of group of Serbian authors and a result of many years of research on the subject. It's written in English language to make it accessible to wider audience. Two volumes are planned, out of which first one is recently published and which I present to you now. Second volume is scheduled for publication in 2017.
The book has soft cover and is printed on high quality glossy paper in A4 format. It contains 196 pages of valuable information and is illustrated with 231 photographs and 37 aircraft profiles.
Pictures speak more then a thousand words so here are few....

book_01.jpg

book_02.jpg

book_03.jpg

book_04.jpg

book_05.jpg

book_06.jpg

book_07.jpg

book_08.jpg

book_09.jpg

book_10.jpg

book_11.jpg

book_12.jpg