A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just came across this one, cheap and cheerful....why the 🤬 not! 😉😆😂

s-l500 (1).jpg

As promised. I tried doing it as a booklet but that is not suitable for viewing. Centrespread is done as one page.
I am hoping to add a first addition to my collection as well. The claim near the end of no labour problems is not strictly accurate as there were serious problems with one or more apprentices in the Gun Turret Annex.

Attachments

• A Birds eye view of the Beaufort 2nd Ed OCR ww2ac..pdf
    9.8 MB · Views: 86
These two arrived. Should be a couple of interesting books. The one on the left is about a pilot of a B-25 Mitchell that flew 72 missions against the Axis during WWII. The other one is about a 12th Airforce Crew Chief during WWII for the 321st Bomb Group flying B-25 Mitchells in North Africa, Italy, Sicily and Southern France.

HPIM3569.JPG

Probably as rare as rocking horse droppings - I hope so anyway at the price. Front and rear covers torn off but otherwise in quite good condition. Page size 225 x 145mm

View attachment 615699
Great find! This "Front and rear covers torn off but otherwise in quite good condition" Reminds one of "Lost dog, 3 legs blind In one eye answers to the name Lucky."

Last edited by a moderator:
A rude comment by my wife, instigated by the arrival in the mail of a new flyer from Hamilton books, caused me to think. Her comment was "Always buying books." Now, I realised I had not bought an aviation book in over a year. Besides, It's my money. We have our own incomes and hers is much more than mine. So, I immediately ordered some of the reduced books I have wanted. They came today and for only $136 US.

IMG_6328 copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back