A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

View attachment 610309
Here is the Maryland book, which came today. The Baltimore is in route...

20210214_151725.jpg

Here is the Baltimore book, which came the other day. Very nice! (I'm saying this in my very best Borat voice.) It comes with a monstrous, separate, double-sided 1/48 scale plan sheet that show many different variants. On the whole a much better effort than the Maryland book.

Last edited:
20210215_104620.jpg

All English with separate 1/48 and 1/32 scale drawings (see below) and a 1/72 set included in the pages of the book. The most pictures of the various mockups that I have ever seen. The 3D aspect of the book is CAD generated color drawing of various components: visible bulkheads, cockpit, landing gears and the like. There are also profiles of significant A & B models if you like that sort of thing. The book finishes up with some obligatory shots of the Smithsonian survivor curiously labeled "currently owned by..." If it's for sale I wish to get my bid in! Would definately recommend for the model builder and even as one who only fakes it, it is a welcome addition to my Blitz collection.

20210215_104349.jpg

20210215_132502.jpg

Volume 2 of this series. In English throughout and dealing more with the C series, 4 engined version. More pull out plans then volume 1, with what look like copies of factory drawings. (See below) An excellent companion to Volume 1, with similar, though somewhat expanded attributes. Please note both issue document the history of this aircraft, though I chose to focus on the visuals.

20210215_132601.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back