A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

actually ordered from the author years ago. a rare book. mainly based on japanese sources, it offers a very comprehensive look at both civil aviation within the protectorate and its army and navy air forces, with many profiles

1712390104.jpg

1133989944.jpg

2019044275.jpg

Two on the way, the Mitchell book being due yesterday from Amazon, but now arriving either later today, or tomorrow.

I had an expensive piece of tooling go missing en-route that I bought from Amazon about a year ago. I email queried where it was when two weeks overdue (Australia Post often take two weeks from Sydney customs clearance so we are used to slow delivery in country Qld) and within 2 or 3 hours I was told a replacement was on its way via DHL and it arrived three days later.

A month later the original arrived so I asked Amazon how I return it. Their answer was dump it. I gave it to a local non-profit.

Strange to say I use Amazon a lot more now.

Thanks Paul.
The Panzer book arrived on schedule, and looks very good - hardback, 190 pages, and lots of good, clear photos. Looking forward to reading it.
Still waiting for the Mitchell book, and no up-dates on Amazon tracking - unusual, as they're normally very good, and on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back