A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Arrived today. Everything you ever wanted to know about the Marauder but were afraid to ask.

20211103_180017_copy_600x767.jpg

640 fun filled pages. Now if only I could read 📚

buffnut453 wrote:
I think the others are pretty self-explanatory. The "Six Weeks of Blenheim Summer" is a personal account by a Blenheim pilot in the Battle of France. His Granddaughter helped finish the book. I hadn't seen it before until a spied a copy on a friend's bookshelf. Since I'm mostly interested in the first 2-3 years of WW2, and have had a long-standing fascination with the Fall of France in 1940, it was too good a book to pass up.

"Six Weeks of Blenheim Summer" is a classic.

buffnut453 wrote:
The "Six Weeks of Blenheim Summer" is a personal account by a Blenheim pilot in the Battle of France. His Granddaughter helped finish the book. I hadn't seen it before until a spied a copy on a friend's bookshelf. Since I'm mostly interested in the first 2-3 years of WW2, and have had a long-standing fascination with the Fall of France in 1940, it was too good a book to pass up.

"Six Weeks of Blenheim Summer" is a classic.

Neil ( Falke Eins ) very kindly sent me a copy of his latest "bookazine", "Luftwaffe Fighters: Combat On All Fronts", this being Issue 1, dealing with the Bf109 ( Issue 2 will cover the FW190).
I've only been able to have a brief "flip through" so far, but there are180 pages, packed with photos, accounts and interviews with Luftwaffe pilots., very nicely produced, and looks to be extremely interesting and informative. I hope to get down to reading it over the next couple of days.
I wanted to attach a photo, but my PC is playing silly b*ggers, and is not scanning, and downloading pics from my cameras has gone daft, opening in a different format to normal, and the pics, when they eventually load, then can't be found afterwards !
Time to get the PC sorted methinks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back