A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

20231120_163101.jpg

Nice book so far! Probably the theater of operations where the P-26 was used by the US Army the latest. Many great pictures.

Cheers guys.

Jesse - I will try to copy and send all the 1:48 plans for you, plus any other details you need, though to be honest, you are really going to want to get your own copy of this book!

Cheers guys.

Jesse - I will try to copy and send all the 1:48 plans for you, plus any other details you need, though to be honest, you are really going to want to get your own copy of this book!
Due date for release here has been moved to January (through Amazon).

Just received this one: it looks like the author has done a great job uncovering the 70-odd B-29s which ended up as China Lake range targets. We owe the US Navy a debt of thanks for 'Fifi', 'Doc' and many other survivors.

Attachments

• Superfortress Graveyard, The B-29s of China Lake.jpg
    Superfortress Graveyard, The B-29s of China Lake.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
I would buy some of those Secret Projects books, but not having access to browse through before I purchase, I am worriied that I will have a book filled with fanciful napkin sketches. If it didn't at least make it to the mockup stage, then I'm not interested.
Pretty much. It's seems to be made up of manufacture design profiles. I wouldn't have purchased it of my own but was gifted by a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back