A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watched a program on this very subject. The Norwegian's had quite a heavy if not somewhat antiquated defense setup and she probably shouldn't have come in that far. Hit by heavy guns from the island and the shore batteries and then be a couple of torpedoes.

I thought I had a good win. Photocopy of the P-40N provisional TO -2.

Cover is good heavy card with tape binding and studs (under the tape).

Contents copied by ??? from an original from the RAAF Museum Pt Cook using a4 paper. Problem is the fold-outs were not shrunk so copying something 11 high on to paper only 210mm (8.3 inches) high does not work. And the person doing the copy did not give a fig about lining up the pages in the copier. Will scan and post anyway.

Last edited:
B model long wing I suppose. Waiting on it. Lone Star Models does an A conversion for the Monogram complete with decals and torpedo.
I have a resin conversion kit, but I don't think it's the Lone Star kit. The tail cone was a disappointment.
Need proper decals. I got a Microscale sheet, but the markings are wrong.
If I ever get the gumption to work it, I will make an early B-26B of the 69th or 70th Bomb Squadron. The Monogram kit has the parts for the early B tail position.

Users who are viewing this thread