Viking1066
Brigadier General
Very nice. Glad I purchased it.
With a new idea in it!
With a new idea in it!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does that mean you have to double clutch to get into AB, Er I'm sorry I think (let me translate for you English) RH (Re Heat)?
How'd you find out?Lucas, Lord of Darkness.
Absence of a working electrical system maybe?How'd you find out?
Ah, him. He used to drive my tractor.Lucas, Lord of Darkness.
While I was in junior high, a friend's hot sister had a boyfriend. He drove a TR-4.How'd you find out?
While I was in junior high, a friend's hot sister had a boyfriend. He drove a TR-4.
I also found out why the British drank warm beer.
His words. Not mine.Ahem....the English!![]()
Being in an American; what's the difference between English and British? Same thing as fer as I know, but, and I say but, I'm sure I'm about to learn so be nice .
It is like saying Texans are Alaskans (because Alaska is by far the biggest state)
See that was informative, I think I may have known that, HEY WAIT A MINUTE did you use California and Texas in the same statement, you take that back, 'em fight'n words thereThey are not the same thing. A person can be English, Welsh, or Scottish but all are British. Rather like a person can be a Texan, Californian, Floridian or Utahn and all are Americans.
Alaska a state? When dat happen? Texas be da BIGGEST BADDEST of dem all! We don't recognize anything outside the conusDem's fightin' words!![]()