A new book in my library. (16 Viewers)

Not aviation but sure WW2. Some 1.200 pages of Jon Parsall writing and maps:

IMG_20260731_204351.jpg
 
It is only $30 so the price is not a factor. I am quite happy to get it if people are interested but I will be close to max baggage weight as I have purchased a number of books. As such weight may be a factor before the week is out. I found a good drink (Hakanoa ginger, lemon and manuka) cordial and I am taking a few bottles of that as well.
 
It is only $30 so the price is not a factor. I am quite happy to get it if people are interested but I will be close to max baggage weight as I have purchased a number of books. As such weight may be a factor before the week is out. I found a good drink (Hakanoa ginger, lemon and manuka) cordial and I am taking a few bottles of that as well.
Meant to answer you earlier... yeah, please, if it's not too much weight that would be great! I can share in the cost if you like.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back