A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Two very recent addition to my library:

P-38 J-L MMP.jpg
Fiat G 50.jpg

The one on P-38 is the most recent edition of the book and is plenty of very good pictures.

Instead, I bought the one on Fiat G-50 because is a bird I know very little and because there will be soon a kit in 1:32 that I will very likely add to my collection.
Alberto

Haven't heard of that series before Aaron. I'd be interested to know what it's like - I only have the Squadron Signal book, and an osprey 9th AF units book covering the B-26.
David, I thought you might like it. Hess seemed to be a strange person, but an interesting story nonetheless.

Terry, Martyn Chorlton is the author, Adam Tooby did the digital art work and Henry Morshead was also involved. It is put out by Osprey Plublishing. And it seems to be a little more detailed than the Squadron books, but that's just my opinion. This is the first book of theirs that I have seen and it is #4 in the series.

I received "A History of the Mediterranean War....Volume 1:North Africa June 1940-January 1942" by Christopher Shores and Giovanni Massimello on Friday and have just had a chance to have a quick look through it.
It's pretty much a day by day account and at first perusal is as good as you'd expect from those authors, which is very good indeed.
Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back