A new book in my library. (6 Viewers)

Shipping on books is starting to get way out of hand. Just tried to order a book from France. Book was 31 Euro, but shipping to the US, cheapest method was 34 Euro... Finally found a copy of the book here in the US and it was only $13 to ship. :shock:

Yeah, you have to watch out for shipping/postal costs

Seen that a few times of late! Shipping has been as much a twice the cost of the item.

I sometimes wonder, if it would be cheaper to buy and fly over the real machine! 🤨🤔😉😆😂
 
IMG_20250126_013337.jpg


IMG_20250126_012011.jpg


IMG_20250126_013113.jpg


IMG_20250126_012726.jpg
 
IMG_20250126_142315.jpg


IMG_20250126_142210.jpg
 
Don't bother me with performance, the Allison Mustangs were the prettiest.
 
IMG_20250129_054138.jpg
 
Well....someone just twisted my arm! 😏😉😆😂

IMG_20250130_023909.jpg
 
Aye, I'm picking up my meds tomorrow, and I'm to see a psychiatrist for six months! 😉😆😂
Six months is not enough, you can see me and you can pay in plastic and book. You welcome. 🤪 trust me I'm sane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back