A new Earth-like planet found...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah you're one to talk mister double post. I think I recall you having a triple post once or was that Adler?

Is Survivor worst than Temptation Island ?

Hollywood producer : "Hey, I have an idea ! We take four couples, dump them on an island with 25 singles and we watch them being unfaithful to each other. Great idea, isn't it ?"

You all know they haven't actually seen this planet, don't you?

And of course you can travel faster than the speed of light, it's just insane to think otherwise. It's like the people before we broke the sound barrier thinking we couldn't travel faster than sound... well, y'know, it's just a speed of a certain aspect of life...it's not the highest speed - it's just the highest speed WE KNOW... and can be considered another speed barrier.

Perhaps. Ever read up on the theory of relativity? If that theory is correct (big if admittedly) it appears that you don't have to phyically travel faster than the speed of light. In an essence you are right, but it is a paradigm shift from today. Instead of seeking to physically travel faster and faster, relativity implies you don't have to to travel vast distances. ;)

Perhaps. Ever read up on the theory of relativity? If that theory is correct (big if admittedly) it appears that you don't have to phyically travel faster than the speed of light. In an essence you are right, but it is a paradigm shift from today. Instead of seeking to physically travel faster and faster, relativity implies you don't have to to travel vast distances. ;)

Its Bush's fault right? :lol:

Yes it is, Adler. Shamefully, Bush's policies and rampant conservatism has instilled an unreversable change in the laws of physics. It is only a matter of time before women no longer are hormonal once a month. Lord help us all.

Don't speak too fast, Matt. Don't forget that Germany has elected a woman as Chancellor... They'll have to go at war once a month.

But now with France willing to ellect a woman as President, she'll have somebody to fight with. Anyone's up for WWIII ?

"What ? My pants makes my ass looks fatter ?" (Germany invades France) "Anyone else thinks that my pants makes my ass looks fatter ?"

Yeap but I think if the to women of Germany of France went to war, this time the rest of the world would look away.

England - "See No Evil"
Poland - "Hear No Evil"
Canada - "Speak No Evil"
USA - "Maybe the French will be gone for Good this time!"

:lol:

I think it was just a speck of dirt of the Hubble lens thats got everyone excited..

And if Hillary gets elected, the term WAR will be taken out of the dictionary and bitchfest put in..

Attachments

• 200741652736_hillary%20deucerm_original.jpg
    200741652736_hillary%20deucerm_original.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 66
geez Matt, ah but a good one, I'll have to send that out to my Demo friends

still say the Islamic housed 7 plus 2 virgins are on that planet and do not want to be disturbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back