A new youngster on board

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry Arne. Its just a Pom Aussie Bitch slap session. Nothing is meant by it just a bit of fun. As for asking Njaco for Beer and popcorn. That is like asking the French to celebrate Waterloo. Neither would be forecoming. Njaco has long pockets and short arms
He wouldn't shout (spring or pay) if a shark bite him. And watching Njaco try and eat popcorn with just 1 tooth would definitely make you feel unwell.

Funny that, we've been complaining ever since the French joined.

Certainly sending you crooks to Australia was a mistake of the British Empire; I always thought the Falkland Isles would have suited you lot better.

Whoa, don't use the Boks as a dig at us. We knocked you lot out - I bet you were cheering SA like a butt-hurt girl. Accept defeat, go home and drink your four x.

Have you ever been to Brighton ... San Fran is the best it's going to get for them rainbows.

I don't live in Lancashire ... it's not wet here 66% of the time.

Yeah, and don't mind the 'argument' it's all just good fun ! I like the Aussies really... <fingers crossed> :p

And it was your lot who decided to join the French in the EU. Even when De Gaulle Blackballed England. I know he was an ungrateful French Prick. But your lot should have known right from the get go that joining the French in anything wouldn't be profitable or practical

Well you didn't send us to the Falklands. You sent your girlfriend sheep to the Falklands.

Course I cheered the Boks when we got knocked out. We couldn't allow another Northern Hemisphre team to win. And it looked possible that the French would have ****** you as well. And then who would have complained but the Boks took care of that for you

Have I ever been to Brighton. Can't say I am desperate enough to go there. But Have you ever been to the Great Barrier Reef or the Gold Coast. Makes Brighton look like a muddy puddle

Now did I mention Lancashire. I have no real idea where you throw your hat on a hook. But generally England is a cold wet hole at least 300 days a year. But its ok you have your Paki Curries to keep you warm. Inside and out

And of course its all tongue in cheek Plan. I do like the English. They are so well travelled and universal as long as they stay home

Am Kidding mate

I know you're kidding, dude. I think we're all aware how f*%ked up my nation is, and we're all aware how much I know it so.

The whole E.U. was a farce from day nought...I've never agreed with it. It's joined a continent together that hates each other and tried to make them friends. In reality it's made them all stab each other in the back with a smile on their faces. And it might be standard English arrogance but I can't help but feel most of the other members have some hidden agenda against Britain, maybe 1588, Agincourt, Waterloo, Libya, Copenhagen and '45 still hurt some of the foreign governments.

Man, the stories about the Falklands people - I think they've bred with sheep.

I wasn't bothered about losing to the Boks, they're great team. But it was pleasurable to watch the French go down in flames ! And then watch them get all upset over it. Australia was in the history books by then ! :p

You would be quite desperate if you went to Brighton - horrible place. The only reason you'd visit that place is if you wear rainbow underpants and say ducky at the end of every sentence. I will visit Australia one day; to see all them holes you've been digging.

No, but I mentioned Lancashire because it's the wettest part in Britain. It's bad when the rest of Britain calls them drips. You see, to me, this place (S.Yorkshire) isn't that cold. And as for the curries - prefer a Chinese meself; more trustworthy.

I would love to work for Qantas one day, spend a few years in Australia. And a B1 or B2 licensed engineer is one trade that is a golden ticket into Australia. There's only like four - and I know one of the others is being a doctor of some sort.

B1 and B2 Hell I didn't know you wanted a Job as a Banana in Pajarmas Plan. I am joking Plan. Course I know you are as well and we share a common mistrust of the French. An old Scottish Uncle of mine (named Robert Bruce) Uncle Bob. Said never trust the French. He was right. Being of the Highland Blood the Scots had the French go back on the Grand Alliance time and time again. But I also look upon England joining the EU through the old BBC TV series Yes Minister. It may have been comedy but it was based on reality viewed through HUMOUR

Yes I know it was Freebird. But one problem. It may have been comedy but it was based on actual events that occured in Parliament or Politics. And that makes it bloody scarey at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back