A new youngster on board

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have seen your thread with the Tempest.It's undoubtedly Hawker Tempest but not Typhoon.I've resized the pic and made brightner.Unfortunately there aren't visible new details.Although the roundel on undersides are.
It is very difficult to state where the pic was taken and when.Although the spinner colour can be a clue.It wasn't painted with Sky type S.

:laughing6: It's not true.Our winter is now in USA.
Besides take a trip much more on East you will find out where is the coldest area ,for sure.:lol:

Welcome Arne, right now it's 10:27 pm CST in Minnesota, USA and the temperature is -30C forecast for overnight is -42C with the wind chill factor.
What to trade? :lol:

hello Arne, welcome to the forum from one of the Aussie contingent, some of these characters will tell you stories about us.....and....well..... some ARE true:)

Welcome mate from one of Lucky's 'other ex-colonials'! (We're very proud of that 'ex', so much so, the Aussies even named a beer after it- 'XXXX' :) )

I've only been to Brügge so far, but I loved the old town centre and bridges,so I have fond memories of Belgium.

Glad to have you with us!

I have seen your thread with the Tempest.It's undoubtedly Hawker Tempest but not Typhoon.I've resized the pic and made brightner.Unfortunately there aren't visible new details.Although the roundel on undersides are.
It is very difficult to state where the pic was taken and when.Although the spinner colour can be a clue.It wasn't painted with Sky type S.

thanks for the help mate. :oops:

@DOUGRD: No thanks I'm happy with our -2 degrees. :lol:

Nice signature btw. I saw Maiden exactly 2 weeks ago toda

Where they any good? I'm going to see them on 29th june.

Well I most say thanks to everybody for the warme welcome.

Welcome to the site. I thought I'd step in here as the colonials seem to be getting noisey with the all the exclamation marks and such.

I do hope to go to Wacken once but bloody hell money is the issue. Already for now I'm going to spend over 250 euro's to festivals alone and that's on daytickets not even fully festivals.

Ah well I thank a empty sky (I'm a non-believer, you know) that Maiden comes for the second time in 2 years to Graspop.

welcome , dont worry the british and aussies are always biteing and showing there teeth, but as far as i can see if i was aussie, i would be mad at the british too!!! hell look at ww1!!!!!!!, and dont mind the spelling, I cant spell anyways!! well have fun and hello from ohio !

I do hope to go to Wacken once but bloody hell money is the issue. Already for now I'm going to spend over 250 euro's to festivals alone and that's on daytickets not even fully festivals.

Ah well I thank a empty sky (I'm a non-believer, you know) that Maiden comes for the second time in 2 years to Graspop.

I am hitting 3 festivals this year, with full festival tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back