A new youngster on board

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That can be bugger to. Last week I had to ride more then 100 kilometres to the band I wanted. I know for you aussies and Americans that's peanuts but here in Belgium thats a big distance. Cost you money for the public transportation plus ticket plus drinks = A lot of money.

G'day Arne welcome to the site. Please don't take much notice of the Old Empire Builders the English. We Aussies just send them a nice cup of tea and a lammington (Chocolate Cake) or even a half chewed Iced Vovo (Biscuit) and it seems to settle the POM in them. By the way Arne I am the Aussie the other Aussies were to reluctant to mention in polite conversation hahaha

You diggers wouldn't know a nice cup of tea if it scolded your upside down testicles. Keep digging and you might actually reach the right side of the world someday. :lol:

If all the right side of the world has to offer is cold weather, dampness, grey skies, pale skin and bad teeth... I reakon we'll stay put! ;) :lol:

Our teeth are fine, stop stealing the dumb Yankee stereotype - we give you Aussies more credit than that. :p If you love it so much down there, why do are you still digging !?!

Why do we keep digging Holes Plan. Its simple really 2 reasons
1 Bury a POM who has got heat stroke. Much cheaper then flying them home
2 The odd Japanese Tourists who think they are Crocodile Dundee and go play with a Saltie

But here is Plan whinging about us Aussies when we reside in paradise. We don't whinge Plan we just like to remind you English Types every now and again that----
1 You still live next door to France
2 Your Empire no longer exsists
3 You suck at Cricket Rugby Union and League and any other game your lot invented
4 A day at Brighton is nothing compared to a Day at Surfer Paradise or any Aussie Beach for that matter
5 We are sending you 15 boxes of Taipans Red Back Spiders Sydney Funnel Webs and Neville the Garden Aboriginal Gnome and a Kiwi to tell you personally Plan where you can stick Neville

That's a perfectly acceptable reason, Wildcat, I don't blame you. And yes, we do know a fine place when we see - we conquered most of them as well !!

Njaco, I am sorry - I'll leave your tooth alone ... it must be quite lonely in there.

We don't whinge at you Diggers, Emac. You've got it all wrong - sh*t rolls down hill, gripes go up hill. We'd never whinge about you Aussies. As for your comments;

1. Yes, we do live next door to France - it's a good stepping stone for invading the rest of Europe.
2. Our Empire no longer exists, but we had one - a nice big one too, and your history starts within that Empire. :p
3. Snooker - British are the best in the world. And who got to the World Cup final Rugby - it certainly wasn't Australia - I believe they were knocked out by ENGLAND !
4. The only other day that compares to a day in Brighton is a day in San Fran - and that's NOT a good thing.
5. No it's alright, we enjoy lying the grass without the risk of getting our ass bit by some penisy little spider and dying.

That's a perfectly acceptable reason, Wildcat, I don't blame you. And yes, we do know a fine place when we see - we conquered most of them as well !!

Njaco, I am sorry - I'll leave your tooth alone ... it must be quite lonely in there.

We don't whinge at you Diggers, Emac. You've got it all wrong - sh*t rolls down hill, gripes go up hill. We'd never whinge about you Aussies. As for your comments;

1. Yes, we do live next door to France - it's a good stepping stone for invading the rest of Europe.
2. Our Empire no longer exists, but we had one - a nice big one too, and your history starts within that Empire. :p
3. Snooker - British are the best in the world. And who got to the World Cup final Rugby - it certainly wasn't Australia - I believe they were knocked out by ENGLAND !
4. The only other day that compares to a day in Brighton is a day in San Fran - and that's NOT a good thing.
5. No it's alright, we enjoy lying the grass without the risk of getting our ass bit by some penisy little spider and dying.

Incorrect as Usual Plan Poms Whinge Aussie Rule. And if **** rolls down hill then the UK has defied the laws gravity as **** seems to have stayed in one place and solidified just of the coast of Europe. As for gripes we have no gripes about the English Plan. We enjoy listening to Poms complain about weather in Australia.

1 Yes you do live next door to France and yes it was a good stepping stone to invade Europe. And the French have been complaining ever since. And ever since you joined the EU
2 Yes you had an Empire and yes our History began with it. But thank you for sending us all out here to be in paradise so we could sit back and look at England and see Christ how did you **** that up
3 Snooker that must have taken you some time to find the only sport you are good at and it involves standing around a table with a stick and balls. And yes we were knocked out in the Rugby by England. But it was the Boks who took the cup home
4 If San Fransico is the best you can come up with. Means you must have got banned from Marjoca again
5 Lying in wet grass whilst being pissed on by rain constantly and dying from influenza. Give me the spiders any day

Got it right here. You got the soda? This is running through the whole Basic section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back