A Ride on Witchcraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great pics Gary. And I'm not jealous either - just you wait until I see you on Sunday, then you'll find out how jealous I'm not !!! (goes off mumbling.....)

Still jealous over here!

Heck, still can't even go up in a friend's civil right now since I'm still healing up and all...but one of these days I will catch a ride on a B-24

In the mean time, keep putting up those pics!

Wonderful pictures Gary. I sent you a PM with my address.

The B-17 Nine O Nine was also there and although I didn't go up in it I spent quite a bit of time exploring it and here are some of the pictures.

Last edited:
Great pics Glenn, and I wonder how many modellers, unfamiliar with the B-17, would include those passenger 'jump' seats?!!
I really like the way warbirds in the 'States are able to be viewed internally, by the public. If it was to happen here in the UK, and that's a BIG if, it would cost a King's ransom, your first-born sold into slavery for life, and a waiting list of five years! (sounds a bit like life under our current Government ....oops!).

Users who are viewing this thread