AAA UI v1.1 is out!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i have read it yesterday and i thought by myself hell ill give it another shot, so i went to their site and downloaded part 12 fine, but then i tried part 3 (after 1 2 finished) it gave me the notice that the link i requested didnt exist :s so i tried their mirror link that wasnt available aswell.
now they say that they are going to fix the download speeds and stuff.
is there a torrent available for that installer?

well redownloaded some parts because of incompleteness.
but installed it and everything works fine.
finally a chance of flying a b-17

Looks like i posted to soon :( Seems to have a few bugs in the 1.1 i think they are in the process of collecting a list

My test some new planes

FW190D11/13 is faster than both Ta152
1000m high/6000m high
Ta152C 640/690
Ta152H 615/690/ 9000m 745km/h
FW190D11 640/745/ 9000m 750-755km/h
FW190D13 660/770/ 9000m 775 km/h
Tempest13lb is too overmodeled in high alt. Low is ok, but high is too good to be true. 11lb temepst top speed IRL 710kmh, 13lb 720km/h
Tempest 11lb 630/720
Tempest13lb 650/740/ 9000m 680(IRL Tempest 13lb was worst in this high alt then 9lb Tempest ( 9lb 660km/h)
original il2 planes no have chance in comparison with this mod planes.

bugs e.g when a B17 is attacked from the side the wrog waist gunners open up - attacked from the left the right gunner opens up.

A few glitches with static objects not being displayed correctly e.g. AA gun sandbag walls showing hovering about a meter of the groound.

Im sure these will be addressed as soon as possible

ow the only bug i really encountered with the b-17 up till now was that the model itself was shrunken instead of the b-17 E and upwards

Barrakooda, it seems that whenever I add a patch or mod like this, I can't view any of my old flight tracks - will that happen here?

Venganza

yeah it might but if they have been recorded as a .ntrk you should be fine.

yeah it might but if they have been recorded as a .ntrk you should be fine.

Let's hope so. By the way, you all are doing great work at All Aircraft Arcade. Since it seems nobody is ever going to come out with a better flight simulator than IL-2, at least in my lifetime, I'll keep adding planes and mods if you all keep coming out with them.

Venganza

Thx Venganza, i'm no way affiliated with AAA by the way. I just know one of the guys that does work on some of the planes.

Yep i have to agree it will be around for some time I appreciate all the effort that goes into making them, even the amount of work that goes into getting the aircraft internals externals right involves a lot of research.

Expecting big things from SOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back