Accurate Miniatures B-25B in 1/48th

dneid

Staff Sergeant
1,380
298
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Location
Austin, TX
Is $40 to my front door a fair price for this kit? I have heard it is an excellent kit and putting a Doolittle bird in the collection is something I have wanted to do for awhile now.
Dale
 
Cool, guys. Thanks. Locked it up. Should be here in about a week. Geesh, my stack continues to grow. Got back into the hobby 6 months ago with 8 kits. I am up to 40ish now. I need to stop buying and start building.
Andy, the Dora is now back on the bench. I hope to dive back in Friday night and over the weekend.
Dale
 
Good to know Dale. The Dora production line seems to have slowed significantly Maybe have to increase the prize money from $50,000 to $100,000. :lol:
 
Might work if you make First Prize a night out with Jan - Second Prize, two nights out with Jan! But then, maybe not ....
 
That's only because I bring the birds, not Hippocroccofrogs, like some other.......characters do.....here....on this forum!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back