Ads

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
Working on changing up the advertising on the website. I apologize for the changing experiences during this time. However, I would like your feedback on what seems ok and what pisses you off :) Trying to find a best for all fit, pay for server and keep it fun.

Nothing so far has diminished my experience on this site ..... I do find it amusing that we censor ourselves on language and "pictures" (Girls and Aircraft etc. :)) and yet pop-up ads appear with scantily glad bxxty young ladies ..... but I don't find that offensive .... even if I'm being served 'targeted' ads .... :) ..... your operation isn't cheap, Horse, "cheap" as in inexpensive :)

MM

As of this morning, I've been hit with random ads popping up now and then...sometimes on the sidebar, sometimes in the header and once in a while, in the middle of a post.

They don't play well with the ipad but when I went to grab a screenshot, they had disappeared and didn't come back until later this evening, when I got on the computer. And then, they would appear out of the blue, remain for a few minutes and then disappear again...I haven't seen any now for almost an hour.

I did grab a few screenshots here on the PC, so this is what I am talking about:

Ads_1.jpg

Ads_2.jpg

Nothing so far has diminished my experience on this site ..... I do find it amusing that we censor ourselves on language and "pictures" (Girls and Aircraft etc. :)) and yet pop-up ads appear with scantily glad bxxty young ladies ..... but I don't find that offensive .... even if I'm being served 'targeted' ads .... :) ..... your operation isn't cheap, Horse, "cheap" as in inexpensive :)

MM

I think the pop-ads reflect your browser history...;)

On a serious note. I don't get pop-up ads.

I've never gotten pop-up ads from this site, maybe you've got some sort of malware, Michael. None of the ads I've seen here have diminished the experience. For such a great, free service as this, I'm happy to put up with a few ads here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back