Ads

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
3,249
643
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Location
Florida, USA
Website
ww2aircraft.net
Working on changing up the advertising on the website. I apologize for the changing experiences during this time. However, I would like your feedback on what seems ok and what pisses you off :) Trying to find a best for all fit, pay for server and keep it fun.
 
Nothing so far has diminished my experience on this site ..... I do find it amusing that we censor ourselves on language and "pictures" (Girls and Aircraft etc. :-)) and yet pop-up ads appear with scantily glad bxxty young ladies ..... but I don't find that offensive .... even if I'm being served 'targeted' ads .... :-) ..... your operation isn't cheap, Horse, "cheap" as in inexpensive :-)

MM
 
As of this morning, I've been hit with random ads popping up now and then...sometimes on the sidebar, sometimes in the header and once in a while, in the middle of a post.

They don't play well with the ipad but when I went to grab a screenshot, they had disappeared and didn't come back until later this evening, when I got on the computer. And then, they would appear out of the blue, remain for a few minutes and then disappear again...I haven't seen any now for almost an hour.

I did grab a few screenshots here on the PC, so this is what I am talking about:

Ads_1.jpg

Ads_2.jpg
 
Nothing so far has diminished my experience on this site ..... I do find it amusing that we censor ourselves on language and "pictures" (Girls and Aircraft etc. :)) and yet pop-up ads appear with scantily glad bxxty young ladies ..... but I don't find that offensive .... even if I'm being served 'targeted' ads .... :) ..... your operation isn't cheap, Horse, "cheap" as in inexpensive :)

MM

I think the pop-ads reflect your browser history...;)

On a serious note. I don't get pop-up ads.
 
I've never gotten pop-up ads from this site, maybe you've got some sort of malware, Michael. None of the ads I've seen here have diminished the experience. For such a great, free service as this, I'm happy to put up with a few ads here and there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back